BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ramblings, courtesy of Kazzy


Charlotte's secrets are in the spiderweb laced collar of your life-time guaranteed soul. If only I could read, I'd tell the world, one and all. You'd be ruined, doll face. A crack, a splinter to mar your porcelain skin. You even have the painted on tears, though I'd save them till the end. Because even glass ages and turns back to sand.


  • I happened to come across Pride and Prejudice and Zombies the other day in Borders, and just had to have it. It was great, simply hilarious. I recommend it for those who have and haven't read the original Pride and Prejudice alike. PJ&Z is such a fun zombie read.

  • I also read Soulstice by Simon Holt yesterday. It's the second book in The DeVouring Series. It's a YA series about Vours, which are a type of spirit or ghost that uses humans as hosts whenever they can get the chance on Sorry Night. They keep the host trapped in their mind by utilizing their deepest fears to draw them further and further away from consciousness. Cool, right?

  • DeviantArt has a great writing community where you can get to know writers, get feedback on your work, and commit all sorts of deeds of procrastination. If you're a writer, aspiring to be one, or would like to help others out, it's a good place to start. There are groups like #QuillCafe and #WritersforLife which also have chat rooms that have people in them almost 24/7. Let's face it, we're writers...we don't expect to sleep. That's besides the fact that it is a global community, but shhh....

  • I drove for the first time ever today. And didn't die. Or hit any pedestrians and or fuzzy creatures. That is a great feat for me.

  • I'm writing this because I might get tortured for not blogging. Even though I have no clue what to talk about....still....



0 comments: